Black Friday 'Give It Forward' Indi-Cup
Friday November 25th- Indoor Field
Join us on Friday, November 25th to compete in our first annual "Give It Forward" Indi-Cup.
- 50% of your player registration fee will be donated to Soccer Without Boarders who's mission is to use soccer as a vehicle for positive change, providing under-served youth with a toolkit to overcome obstacles to growth, inclusion, and personal success.
- New Toy Drive: If you are able, as a part of your registration we would like you to bring a new unwrapped toy or game geared toward ages 5 to 12. These toys will go to the Cincinnati Recreation Commission's New Toy Drive this holiday season to help families in need. We cannot accept used toys for this program.
- Session 1: 9:00 am - 10:30 am: Girls 2014 to 2012 (15 players max)
- Session 2: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm: Girls 2011 to 2009 (15 players max)
- Session 3: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Boys 2015 & 2014 (15 players max)
- Session 4: 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm: Boys 2013 & 2012 (15 players max)
- Session 5: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm: Boys 2011 & 2010 (15 players max)
- Format: Each session will consist of 12 total - 7 minute consecutive 5v5 games. Each player will participate in 8 games. Each game the teams will be mixed up with different players. The individual player with the most points at the end of 12 games will be crowned the champion.
- Scoring: Each player on the winning team of a game will be awarded 3 points. If a tie, every player scores 1 point. Losing team players will get 0 points.
- We will have local/craft beers available for purchase and World Cup games will be broadcasted live or on replay depending on time of day!
- Each player will need to have a signed waiver on file, click on "sign the waiver" on the top right of your screen
- Registration deadline: November 24th 2022