Spring 2024 Training Interest Form
While we coordinate our trainer schedules, which will be released the second week of February, please fill out the form below to assist us in finding the right program for your player(s). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Summer Camp 2024 Information
If you are interested in participating in one of our intimate Summer Camps, please fill out the form below to assist us in finding the right camp for your player(s). All camps will run Mon-Thurs, 8:30am to 11:30am. Email us at email@example.com with any questions! Links to camps live for registration are below!
ELITE/Advanced Summer Camp Options, 8:30am to 11:30am (Mon-Thurs), Ages 8 to 14
These will be intimate camps designed for advanced players with multiple years of club experience. Camps will be designed to improve the player's foundational techniques with regard to ball control, ball striking and field awareness. Sessions will be broken down into three categories: Technical repetition, gameplay scenarios and small sided live play.
REC/Beginner Summer Camp Options, 8:30am to 11:30am (Mon-Thurs), Ages 5 to 12
These camps will be great for relative beginners to the game that have started to develop an interest in the sport and want to learn more in a low pressure environment! Our trainers will take the kids through basic drills to establish a foundation of skills each day and end each session playing small sided games, which the kids always enjoy no matter the skill. Cost is $185/player. Multiple options this Summer as camps are not large to ensure kids get proper attention.
Camp Shutout, GK Camp, June 13-14
We are excited to announce that Camp Shuout is back at Fulcrum Fives this June! Established in 1989, Camp Shutout runs camps specifically designed to develop and highlight the most neglected player on the team: the goalkeeper. This camp is ideal for dedicated goalkeepers looking to learn advanced techniques necessary to handle elite club, high school, collegiate and professional levels.
Corben Bone Elite Youth Winter Training
Monday Evenings, 6pm & 7pm
We are thrilled to continue our partnership with former FC Cincinnati professional player Corben Bone starting up again on October 30th, 2023. This club neutral program will be designed for dedicated players looking for effective supplemental training sessions to improve their overall ability while honing in on their strengths. We truly believe in the "iron sharpens iron" mentality and recognize the importance of formulating groups of players of similar ability and mindset. This is why we recommend this program for ambitious players looking to take the game seriously and are playing at an advanced level for their age. Click the link below to register!
- Ages 7, 8 & 9: Mondays at 6pm
- Ages 9, 10 & 11: Mondays at 7pm
- First Session Dates: Every Monday starting January 8th to February 26th (8 in total)
- Second Session will begin in January
- Session Membership Cost: $350
- Includes 1x session a week, initial assessment and ongoing feedback
- 8 players max per trainer
- Supplemental to your club programs
Winter Fulcrum Membership, Small Group Training, Ages 6 to 15
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday Evenings, Winter Sessions
This group will be ideal for players with over a year of experience looking to sharpen their skills, bolster their passion for the game and continue to play regularly over the Winter. We recommend at least one year of experience prior to enrolling. Call us if you have questions on whether or not this group is appropriate for your child or not.
- WHEN YOU REGISTER PLEASE SELECT WHICH TIME SLOT IN THE DROPDOWN!
- NEW Thursday Session just added: 7pm to 8pm (ages 8 to 12)
- *Groups will be split by age group & skill level between our trainers
- Second session begins on Jan 8 & Jan 10 and will run for 8 weeks
- Second Session begins in January
- Training led by Andrew Paez and TJ Milby
- Andrew Paez is currently a coach at CUP 2012 Boys and former member of the Venezuela National Team
- TJ Milby is currently an assistant coach at Cedarville University and former player at Cedarville University
- Winter Membership Pricing ($240 per session)
- Includes 1x session a week for 8 weeks
- 8 players max per trainer
- Registration Deadline January 4th or when programs sell out, whichever comes first
Spring Coerver First Skills, Ages 2 to 6
Tuesday Evenings & Thursday Mornings, Session Times Listed Below
The mission of the Coerver First Skills program is to provide is to provide the essential foundations children need before they step into competitive, organized team play. Call us if you have questions on whether or not this group is appropriate for your child or not.
- WHEN YOU REGISTER PLEASE SELECT THE OPTION FOR YOUR AGE DROPDOWN (2 to 3 OR 4 to 6)
- Sessions are run by Carrie Chambers a well established and seasoned Coerver Coach
- Spring Session starts the third week of March (3/9 & 3/21) and runs for 6 weeks
- Families can choose between our Tuesday or Thursday option
- Tuesday sessions for ages 3 & 4@ 4:30pm and ages 5 & 6 @ 5:10pm
- Thursday sessions for ages 2 & 3 @ 10:30am and ages 4 to 6 @ 11:10am
- 6 session program
- Program cost: $120/player for ages 2 & 3
- Program cost: $150/player for ages 4 & 5
Individual & Private Training
Sessions on demand (email firstname.lastname@example.org to book)
Sessions will be run by the owner Mark Zeman or one of Fulcrum's trainers
- Prior to the first session, Fulcrum & the client will have conversation on the players' goals, experience level and a general sense of what specifically they are looking to get out of these private sessions
- We have our own turf facility indoors & outdoors with no risk of weather cancellation and can provide a consistent location for every single session
- Mark Zeman's areas of expertise are passing, first touch control, field awareness, ball striking and leadership
- Rates below are based on the number of players per session and are illustrated on a per player basis
- Flexible Summer Scheduling
- Will accept small groups or teams looking for supplemental training options
- 1 Player: $90/hr per player
- 2 Players: $60/hr per player
- 3 Players: $45/hr per player
- 4 Players or more: $35/hr per player